Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas music

When Hubby and I were searching for Christmas music for Little Miss 4 a couple of years ago we tried to steer clear of anything The Wiggles, Hi-5 etc orientated.

Thankfully there is a multitude of Christmas music out there - I don't think you are anyone unless you have released a Christmas album!

This could be a sign of my peerenting skills though. I love the 50's and 60's era of music....so our Christmas music playlist includes:

  • Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt



  • Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer by Bing Crosby
  • Let it Snow! Let It Snow! Let it Snow! by Dean Martin
  • Silent Night by Frank Sinatra
  • All I Want for Christmas [Is My Two Front Teeth] by Spike Jones


  • Santa Claus Got Stuck in My Chimney by Ella Fitzgerald

Thankfully Little Miss 4 loves these songs too and dances around the lounge room when we play them.

She does refer to Santa Baby as "the cheeky one" and is totally baffled as to why the little boy didn't get his two front teeth from Santa. 

What is on your Christmas music playlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment