Sunday, February 10, 2013

It's been a month...

ALREADY!!

Can you believe it?

Little Mr 0 is one month old today.

It has passed in a blur of burps, bottles, bodily functions and bad night sleeps (and some tears from Mummy).

I can't really remember where one day ends and the next day starts. I never know what day of the week it is....except the weekend of course.

I live for the weekends when Hubby can help me out with the night time feeds.

But I wouldn't change it for anything.

He is my little man and when he looks up at me with his beautiful big eyes and holds on so tightly to my finger my heart melts every time.

In the future I may not remember a lot about this first month (if I remember anything) but I will always remember how my little man stole my heart.

Do you remember much about your kids first month?



No comments:

Post a Comment