Poor Little Miss 4 is bored to tears and trying to occupy her time when I have to feed, settle, feed, settle Little Mr 0 is tough.
But we have come up with some solutions....
- Bake a cake - we did cheat and use a packet mix (thank you Mrs Crocker) where all you add is some vegetable oil, water and eggs because you never know when Little Mr 0 is going to wake up.
- Dress up - so far she has been a witch and a hoola girl.
- Face painting - sticking with the witch theme....we use Snazaroo face paints and they are excellent. They come with guides which is very helpful for non-artistic types like myself.
- Painting finger nails and toe nails.
- Play games on the tablet/laptop - currently we are playing noughts & crosses, building a reef for Nemo, and a find the object type game (similar to finding Where's Wally).
- Watch a movie - we watch Annie or Mary Poppins for the millionth time.