- 500g pumpkin
- 625g Ricotta and Spinach Agnolotti
- Whole roast chicken
- 250g baby spinach
- 1 jar Bechamel sauce
- Grated tasty cheese
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees and put some baking paper (or grease) a baking tray.
- Cut the pumpkin into tiny squares of about 1-2cm and bake in the oven until soft. This takes about 15-20 minutes depending on the size of your squares.
- While the pumpkin is cooking, cook the Ricotta and Spinach Agnolotti according to the packet instructions and drain.
- Place the cooked pasta back into the pot.
- Also while the pumpkin is cooking, remove the chicken from the bone and rip into bite size pieces and add to the pasta.
- Add the cooked pumpkin to the pot.
- Add the baby spinach and bechamel sauce to the pot.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Using the same baking tray from Step 1. Regrease the baking tray and add the mixed ingredients from the pot.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is as brown as you like it.
- Then ENJOY!